Automation and supervisory control
The automation and supervisory control department of Teka Systems offers technical applications solutions for the industry, energy, environment and public utilities sectors.
For the industrial sector, automation projects have been developed for:
- Melting and holding furnaces for non-ferrous metals
- Horizontal and vertical semi-continuous and continuous casting lines
- Auxiliary machines for transport and handling purposes
- Hydraulic down/up-enders, platforms, lifting equipment
- Roller tables, belt conveyors, chain conveyors
- Production lines for pipes, cables, sheets and strips made of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Annealing furnaces
- Cut to length lines
- Slitting lines
- Auxiliary machinery for the production of welded steel tubes of small and large diameters
- Auxiliary machinery for the production of power and telecommunication cables
- Auxiliary machinery for extrusion presses and rolling mills
- Machinery for the winding and un-winding of aluminium, copper or steel strips, pinch rolls, bridles, flattening and leveling units, shears, etc.
- Large hydraulic shears for thick plates
- Installations for the circulation of various industrial unit fluids (pump stations, pipe networks, cooling/heating units, process units for water, acid solutions, emulsions, mineral oil)
- Power distribution stations
- Natural gas distribution systems
- Traceability systems.
For the environmental sector, the company has developed a water resources management system that easily adapts to the particularities of each automation application on water supply networks. A modified version of this system can be applied to irrigation and drainage networks and sewage city plants. The system comprises a network that consists of: PLCs, computers with special software (supervisory control and data acquisition) and a wireless communication system.
To implement these technological applications, Teka Systems leverages technologies in real time process computing, communication systems, control systems for DC and AC drives and HMI systems.