Nomination and Remuneration Committee role
The Nomination and Remuneration committee mainly consults the Board on matters concerning the appointment and remuneration of Directors and senior management. In particular, its tasks include:
- submitting proposals to the Board concerning the remuneration of Directors and executive management
- submitting a remuneration report to the Board
- concerning the appointment of the Directors, the CEO and the vice-President
- periodically assessing the Board's composition and size and making recommendations to the Board with respect to any potential changes
- identifying and nominating, for the Board’s approval, candidates for vacant positions, and
- giving advice on proposals for appointment submitted by third parties.